Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Runic Pendent

Viking Ravens and Rune of TYR Pendant / Necklace, Mens and Women Nordic Symbol, Odin's Huginn & Muninn


  • Men's and Women's viking symbol jewelry
  • The pendant is based on the ancient Rune of Tyr (arrow shape) with Odin's ravens Huginn and Muninn
  • Norse, Celtic style heavy pendant on an adjustable black 18 inch cord
  • The Ravens, Huginn & Muninn, belonged to the Norse god Odin and brought him information daily
  • The Tiwaz (arrow shaped) Nordic rune is associated with Tyr (known for great wisdom and courage)
 The Tiwaz (arrow shaped) Nordic rune is associated with Tyr (known for great wisdom and courage). It is worn by spiritual warriors. When coupled with the Ravens (the viking god Odin's servants, named Hugninn and Muninn), animal spirits of desire and thought will harness wisdom and courage in channeling energy towards a righteous cause.

I love my new Runic pendant, it is so nice to be able to change things up from my usual Mjolnir. I love that it is a tribute to both Tyr and Odin at the same time. The pendant seems to be made out of a basic lead free pewter and the cord it arrived on is better quality than usually comes with Amazon jewelry. I am very happy with the quality of this Tiwaz pendant and so is my husband, we are going to be buying another one for him next payday.
As a blogger companies sometimes provide me with samples of their products, and in this case, Innovative Products provided me with their Viking Ravens and Rune of TYR Pendant / Necklace, Mens and Women Nordic Symbol, Odin's Huginn & Muninn to test and review and to give my honest opinion of the results

No comments:

Post a Comment