Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Organizer Xpress

DYMO 12965 Organizer Xpress Embossing Handheld Label Maker


  • Prints letters, numbers, and symbols so effortlessly, you'll wonder where the power is coming from.
  • Soft-grip handle for comfort, convenience and performance. in your kitchen or office.
  • Ideal for labeling duties in kitchens or offices.
  • Enhanced tape-cutting feature makes the labels easy to load, cut, and remove.
  • No batteries required.
 Prints letters, numbers, and symbols so effortlessly, you'll wonder where the power is coming from. Soft-grip handle for comfort, convenience and performance. in your kitchen or office. Ideal for labeling duties in kitchens or offices. Enhanced tape-cutting feature makes the labels easy to load, cut, and remove. No batteries required.
 I love using this Label maker. I haven't had any problems with using it. My labels come out clear every time, I don't think there is any special trick to using it. I simply line up the character I want to print, squeeze the trigger and move on to the next character. I found the sticker on the back easy to peel off as well. The product isn't particularly loud and it comes with one roll of tape to get you started. Overall I'd say this is an excellent product that works well. As a blogger companies sometimes provide me with samples of their products, and in this case, Dymo provided me with their Organizer express to test and review and to give my honest opinion of the results

 

No comments:

Post a Comment