Saturday, August 22, 2015

Label Daddy Luggage Tags

label daddy peel n stick clothing label 



Never lose your bag again! Our Luggage Bag Labels will help you spot your bag anywhere! Peel and stick durable laminated labels....makes searching for your luggage super easy! Sticks great on all luggage...hard and soft!* Not recommended on leather! Two styles to choose from, circles or rectangles and each style comes with 3 matching " contact info" labels too! See size details listed on the left!


Customize with colors, fonts, and icons...just like our other labels! Made in the USA.
 These are great Luggage Tags. They are Fun and Durable. I love that Label Daddy  is licensed to use Marvel and Disney Characters. My customized Tags came in a sealed plastic bag featuring the Marvel Logo. 
I recieved:
3- 3"x3.5" Contact Information cards
3-2.5"x9" Large Rectangles
5- 1.5"x8" Medium Rectangles
I am very happy with the quality of these luggage tags and I can seriously see them outlasting my current Luggage.




No comments:

Post a Comment