Friday, December 29, 2017

Ripley's Believe It or Not! Shatter Your Senses! 2018

Ripley's Believe It or Not! Shatter Your Senses! 2018 

Ripley's Believe It or Not! Shatter Your Senses! 2018 by [RIpley's Believe It or Not!]

The latest installment from the Ripley's Believe It or Not! Is everything I've come to expect from Ripley's and more. I was pleasantly surprised to find Shatter your Senses in my mailbox with a nice letter asking me to take a look and to let my readers know what I think of it. So here it is: I love it. I started reading Ripley's books when I was young and I love that I can share it with my young ones now and it's still new, fresh and interesting. I love that it is interesting and captivating to all ages. The pictures really drew my seven year old in, then she had my 14 year old read her the stories and captions  she found interesting. They have spent hours over the past few weeks reading this book and bonding with each other.
Marilyn Monroe Spread
Shatter Your Senses! is the 2018 edition of the bestselling annual series by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! There’s no way to prepare yourself for this all-true, all-new collection filled with incredible facts, unbelievable stories, and mind-blowing photography. A sensory overload, Shatter Your Senses! is sure to amaze and astound children and adults alike.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Shatter Your Senses! is filled with thousands of strange stories, bizarre feats, and hair-raising oddities from around the world. Discover the sport of underwater ice hockey or marvel at the flower that bloomed in space—it’s all weird and all true! Bursting with vibrant and eye-catching photos, as well as submissions from our dedicated readers, this book is a must-have for every Ripley’s fan.
Puffer Patterns

Be sure to check out their web site at http://www.ripleys.com and order your own copy of the book at Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment