Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Freyja's Package from Santa

www.PackageFromSanta.com

My daughter absolutely loves to get mail. Every time I go and check the mail she wants to know if she got anything. Most of the time she is disappointed as seven year olds don't tend to get a lot of mail. Not today though! today she got mail and not just any mail, the best kind of mail! She got a letter from Santa! 

 She was delighted that the entire package was specifically for her and I loved how much I was able to customize it. There were several letter templates to choose from so you can choose the perfect letter for your little one. Then you fill in the form with your child specific details. It all makes for a wonderful experience.

 I ordered the silver package which came with:
 We love the Official Nice list Certificate. She keeps telling everyone she is on the nice list and can prove it!

 I think the photo of Rudolf was her favorite. She loves it, "He's so Cute!" She's always been a big animal lover.
 Also included in the package is a personalized Video and phone call from Santa. I love that it was personalized but was sad to see that We could either have her name pronounced correctly or spelled correctly. I chose pronounced correctly but I didn't realize that they were going to paste her misspelled name all over the video. So while the video is super cute I'm still debating on whether to show it to her or not since she was so excited that her name was spelled correctly in the letter from Santa.
I scheduled her call from Santa on Christmas Eve so that she will hopefully go to sleep at a decent time. The didn't have her name pronunciation available for the phone call so I went with Sweetie. Her name will be spelled correctly though. The phone call is done through an App that was easy to set up and the directions were easy to follow. I'm looking forward to her delighted face when she gets the call.
Make an Order

No comments:

Post a Comment