Monday, October 10, 2016

FlowerMoon

http://flowermoonbykittoune.com/ Looking for something a little different in your jewelry? A little bit more fun? A little but more Magical? Flower Moon may be just the thing!
I was privileged to be sent a beautiful pair of earrings to review and share with my readers. Customers can choose from Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings, or Rings. All available in a delightful flower assortment including: Queen Anne's Lace, Hydrangeas, Daisies, Chrysanthemums, and Spirea.
 My earrings arrived in a lovely blue shipping box, elegantly packed in tissue paper and crinkles which makes for great gift giving presentation. Once I got through the tissue I discovered a plush bag holding my new earrings safely.
 My anticipation building I removed the card from the bag and gazed upon their beauty. My new Chrysanthemum earrings had arrived! I had decided to go with the "So Sprung" Set, I don't know why, they just kind of called to me.

 I was delighted, they were everything I was hoping for. Fun and Festive. Easy to match with most of my outfits and absolutely unique. In fact I could order a dozen pairs of the same style and they all would be unique because each flower is natural and special in it's own way.
 I'm a big fan of gemstone jewelry because each stone is unique, Flower Moon Jewelry speaks to that love as well with every piece and style being well thought out, creative and a joy to discover. 
Don't just take my word for it , though! Order your own unique piece of Flower Jewelry and feel the Magic for yourself! 
You can also check them out at:
Instagram: @flowermoonbyk
Pinterest: @flowermoonbykit

I was provided with a complimentary pair of earrings to test and review. All Opinions and views are my own . #flowermoonbyk #Particularproducts

No comments:

Post a Comment