Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Label Daddy Summer Fun to Back to School

Label Daddy
LabelDaddy
Some summers just aren't long enough to fit everything is and this summer was definitely one of them. I tried to post about these great labels that I received for review several times this summer. 
Unfortunately I kept being interrupted by minor household emergencies and illnesses in the family.
That doesn't make these labels any less useful though and it does expand my thoughts on their available uses to include hospital trips as well as Summer Camps and back to school.
I ordered the Day camp pack which included:
  • 18 Extra Small Clothing Labels (0.85" x 0.47")
  • 6 Mini Shoe Labels (1.3" Circle)
  • 16 Small All Purpose Labels (1.59" x 0.39")
  • 12 Medium All Purpose Labels (1.99" x 0.49")
It allowed me to label all of my daughter's camp stuff with plenty of extra labels to use on other stuff as well. I love that these Labels included the lamination option at no extra cost.

 Label Daddy has changed up a bit since the last time I ordered from them. They no longer have the Disney items that we used to get but they have expanded their available inventory to include wall decals, Custom canvases, Fleece Blankets and Bluetooth Key Finders.
 These are high quality Labels and I have never had any problems during all the years that I have been ordering from Label Daddy. I highly recommend them as I will certainly be continuing to use them in the future myself.

Be sure to check out all they have to offer at:

No comments:

Post a Comment