Sunday, September 18, 2016

IPSY Glam Bag Review September 2016

IPSY Glam Bag Review September 2016
  So I love subscription boxes. I never know what to get for myself so I usually don't end up getting myself anything. Subscription boxes are great because they take the decision making trauma out of deciding what I want. I get a general idea from the description on of the box, then every month there's a surprise in the mail centered around the boxes theme.
IPSY Is a Beauty Box every month I receive five deluxe or full sized beauty samples, this month I received:

BeFine Food Skin Care
Exfoliating Cleanser

This Product's Amaze Factor

Sugar rush. This gentle all-in-one calms and soothes while it detoxes, brightens, and cleanses—sweetening up skin for the products to come.
  • Buh-bye, impurities. Crushed almonds and oats remove damaged cells.
  • Glow on with your yummy self. Rejuvenates and moisturizes the complexion.
  • Ginger root extract and eucalyptus oil heal dryness and damage
 While not my favorite item in the box, it is still very useful. A little goes a long way an having just washed my face with it I can tell you that my face feels clean and exfoliated. It has a very light scent that is barely noticeable.

Waxing Kara
Sweet Lips Honey Lip Balm in Clear

This Product's Amaze Factor

No sticky sweet here. Ultra smooth and hydrating, this balm is your ultimate lip saver and kissing companion.
  • USDA Certified Organic. Honey that makes the grade.
  • Sunflower, olive and hemp seed oil condition and nourish lips.
  • No pesticides. No chemicals. No GMOs. No reason not to love it.
 I like this lip balm, not only is it full sized, it has a light honey scent and taste that is barely noticeable. I like that it leaves my lips feeling soft and conditioned. A nice lip balm, I got a lip balm last month as well which was nice, but I'm hoping for something a little different next month.

tarte cosmetics
tarteist™ lash paint mascara

This Product's Amaze Factor

No lash left behind. Fanned bristles at the top of the brush reach every single lash, even the teeniest. It’s like 2 brushes in one—and we love that kind of versatility at ipsy.
  • Go dark. Inky formula instantly adds fullness and length.
  • No clumps or stickiness in sight
  • Vegan, ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested

 This is a nice little mascara, now I'll be the first to admit that I don't know much about mascara but I like it's dark color and that it goes on smoothly without clumping. The brush works well and is certainly a different design from any of my mascara brushes.

BelláPierre Cosmetics
Mineral Blush in Autumn Glow

This Product's Amaze Factor

Blend it good. This creamy formula made with super high quality mica comes in a peachy-bronze shade that’s perfect for fall. A rush of flush.
  • Look oh-so-luminous. Gives a natural just-been-to-the-gym glow.
  • Smooth operator. No chalky texture here.
  • Talc-free, paraben-free and suited to all skin types
 This is my favorite Item in my bag this month. I don't have a whole lot of blushes as I didn't get any in my previous subscription. I like the color and a little blended into my skin goes a long way. I don't know if this was full sized or not since I have zero experience with powdered blush but it sure seems like it and I'm sure it will last me a long time.


Be A Bombshell Cosmetics
Nail Polish in Holy Fuchsia or Va Voom

This Product's Amaze Factor

These nail polishes are the perfect addition to your fall wardrobe.
  • One-swipe-wonder. A single coat is all you need.
  • Intense finish that can’t help but throw shade
  • Knows how to stay put. Long-lasting formula won’t chip easily.
ipsters will receive this nail polish in Holy Fuschia or Va Voom
  • Holy Fuschia: You already know pink is our favorite color here at ipsy. And we like it even more when it comes in this universally flattering deep fuchsia shade.
  • Va Voom: Purple rain. We’ll be rocking this deep amethyst all winter long, on stage and off. Immediately ups the glam factor on an everyday look.
 This is my second favorite product of this month's bag. I love the color and though it seems more of a blue than a purple. I love the non traditional colors of nail polish so IPSY hit the nail on the head with this one. I like that it only requires one coat to look good as well. Definitely one of my favorite polishes of the year.

I really liked this Month's glam bag, even the misses were just less of a hit. I'm looking forward to next month's bag already.

I bought a year subscription to IPSY as a treat to myself.If you would like to treat yourself you can at
https://www.ipsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment