Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Label Daddy

label daddy peel n stick clothing label 

Label Daddy was kind enough to send us a voucher to try one of their wonderful labeling products. I chose these adorable little zipper tags because of their versatility in use. They can attach to just about anything. My husband immediately put one on his keys, my daughter on her purse and one of my sons put one on his jacket.
I love that Label Daddy is licensed to sell Disney and Marvel products, because one of our favorite Norse Gods is Thor and our zipper pulls featuring him are just perfect for our family.
 The back of our pulls features our family name ROBERSON in proud letters. I could have added a first name as well, but I wanted everyone in my family to be able to use it. We are the only Roberson Family in our little town so anyone finding one will know exactly where to bring it.
Label Daddy's products aren't just limited to zipper pulls, Oh No! they have a whole array of labeling wonders.
They have :
Luggage Tags
Shoe Labels
Sports sticker Labels
Photo Sticker Labels
Allergy Notes
Not sure what you need, or need a variety of labels check out their money saving packs:
Camp Pack
School Pack
Sports Pack
Combo Pack 

Plus many more wonderful products that you can browse through to your heart's content.
With School starting soon, couldn't you use some labels for your child's supplies?

Save 20% on Label Daddy labels! - Use code USFAMILY20 at checkout.


No comments:

Post a Comment