Thursday, April 30, 2015

Hoo-Rags

Hoorag


Hoorag on Amazon

THE HOO-RAG EXPLAINED

Hoo-rags are revolutionary headwear that are worn by hundreds and thousands of male and female outdoor enthusiasts and athletes all over the world. If you’re just seeing the Hoo-rag, click the “Watch Video” button below for a quick run through of the most popular ways to Rock the Rag. Below we also have a few of the most popular ways you can wear yours, but in reality you can use your Hoo however you want. We have seen and heard of some pretty crazy ways people have used their Hoo-rags out in the real world. The Hoo-rag is made of 100 percent polyester microfiber that wicks away moisture and protects you from the suns harmful rays! Rated to 30 UPF.

  • Protects against elements like Snow, Wind, and Sun.
  • Lab tested/UPF 20-30
  • 100% Polyester Microfiber and Moisture Wicking
 Protect yourself from the elements or make a style statement while rocking one of Hoo-Rag's stylish new paisley bandanas. The Paisley pattern is one of the oldest print patterns on the planet and it is easy to see why! Our paisley prints are some of our most popular patterns we sell. From biker fanatics to women and kids our paisley patterns deliver that timeless look you are after. Rock a paisley Hoo today!
I really like my new Hoo-rag, the one I got is called Beautiful Disaster and I think it is gorgeous. I love that I can wear it in so many different ways. A face mask, a bandana, a head band, the list goes on and on. There are tons of styles to choose from and are great for both men and women.  I love the fact that my Hoo-rag is great in the winter to help keep my face warm and in the summer to help keep my head cool as it soaks up all the sweat. My only problem now is deciding which one to buy next.
As a blogger companies sometimes provide me with samples of their products, and in this case, Hoo-Rags provided me with their Hoo-Rag to test and review and to give my honest opinion of the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment