Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Single Cup Club

 

 As a member of Single Cup Club you’ll experience small batch roasted coffees in the convenience of single serve cups.  Every month you’ll discover 3 unique blends of artisan coffee and have enough coffee to brew 15 savory cups.  Come explore the world of artisan coffee and discover your passion for amazing coffee.

This Month's Trio consisted of A Bright and Early Breakfast Blend, a Fog Buster and a Title Town Brew. They were all delicious coffees and I still haven't been able to decide which one I liked best.

  Bright and Early Breakfast Blend
 Wake up gently with this invigorating blend of dark Espresso and medium roasted Costa Rican coffees. Bold, jazzy and aromatic, this brew is a perfect way to start the day.
I like this as a nice Mid-morning cup of coffee. But then I like a nice jolt when I first face the day, not a gentle nudge. 

Fogbuster®

The darkest coffee you will ever find. This signature dark roast is a blend of five kinds of beans and three different roasts, which makes this the darkest coffee you will ever find. Smokey and Spicy, this full bodied brew has just enough acidity for a rich cup.   Click Here for K-Cups! 
This is a nice, rich cup of coffee. I enjoyed having this one first thing in the morning to help me wake up. 

Titletown Brew

In Titletown USA, excellence is never a "sometimes" thing it is an "all the time" thing! This everyday all-around brew will stand the test of time and flavor. This coffee is a friendly get-together of our highest quality Central American offerings, creating an extremely smooth and mild everyday blend.

Meticulously hand roasted in Titletown USA, this coffee truly lives up to the excellence in its name.

I found this to be a delicious, smooth cup of coffee that is good anytime I feel like having a cup. 

http://twistedpinecoffee.net/


  



This is a great way to try out new coffees. I love coffee and Artisian coffees are always a treat. I look forward to trying next months box as well!

 http://www.singlecupclub.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment